Item No.: YZ001
- Style : European style
- Color : As picture
- 3 Material available: Silk Cloth? Default?/Fiber Canvas/ Silver Cloth /
- Usage: Livingroom/ bedding room/ Study/ Wedding House/ Kids room/ KTV/ Bar
Real Product Show
3 Available Material
- There is about 1-2 centimeter overlapping part. It couldn’t be put side by side.
- Part 1 needs to be covered by part 2.
- Please use a ruler and knife to cut down the wallpaper in the middle of overlapping part. And peel off the overlapping parts
Picture illustrate ?
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue,Brush,Roller,Scraper,Ruler,Knife,towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper,mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on the them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of wallpaper. And on the middle of overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and window to keep it dry naturally. )